Publisher: Administrator Date: 2023-11-02
The hot runner temperature control box should be checked according to safety precautions before use, and the equipment should be turned on after confirmation. So what exactly should be confirmed before use?
1. Check if the thermocouple type on the mold and the thermocouple set on the temperature control card are consistent, that is, "J" or "K" type, which must be consistent.
2. Check if the wiring method of the hot runner on the mold is consistent with the wiring method of the junction box on the temperature control box, especially if the positive and negative poles of the thermocouple are consistent.
3. Check if the equipped cable is suitable for this temperature control box, if the junction box matches, and if the wires and thermocouple wires inside match.
4. Check if the input power cord wiring of the temperature control box is correct.
5. Check the resistance and insulation of the hot runner heater, and then check whether the thermocouple of the hot runner temperature control box is short circuited or open circuited.
6. Connect the cable after the mold is installed on the injection molding machine.
7. Check if the main power switch of the temperature control box and each set of switches are closed. All switches should be closed in advance to avoid burning the thermocouple of the temperature control box or hot runner if the power is connected incorrectly.
8. Check if the input power supply connected to the temperature control box is suitable for the temperature control box, and then connect the cable.
9. Ensure that the grounding wire of the temperature control box is securely connected.
10. Turn on the main power switch.
11. Opening a single set of switches: First, open one set, and then gradually open another set to ensure that if the wrong wire is connected, only one set of temperature control cards or one set of thermocouples will be burned. If there is abnormal sound or display, please do not continue to open other temperature control cards, and immediately check the wiring of each part.
12. Set each group to the desired temperature.
13. Check if the required temperature and stability have been reached.
14. Attention: When unplugging and inserting the temperature control card, be sure to first turn off the power supply of the temperature control box. hot runner system