Publisher: Administrator Date: 2023-11-02
Do you understand the composition of the hot runner system in plastic molds?
1. The forms of hot runner plates include: straight, H-shaped, Y-shaped, and X-shaped; There are two main types of structures: externally heated hot runner plates and internally heated hot runner plates.
2. Hot runner plate: Its main task is to feed the melt from the main flow channel into each individual nozzle at a constant temperature. During the melt transfer process, the pressure drop of the melt is minimized as much as possible, and material degradation is not allowed.
3. Nozzles: Hot runner molds come in various forms depending on the nozzle structure, with similar types. However, there are significant differences in processing techniques and implementation methods among manufacturers, which determine the quality and price differences of hot runner systems. There are generally open, needle valve, and several other special forms.
The needle valve nozzle technology is relatively advanced, with the following advantages:
(1) Can cooperate with sequence control to reduce product fusion marks.
(2) It can prevent wire pulling and salivation during mold opening;
(3) No residual marks are left on the product at the entrance gate, and the traces at the entrance gate are smooth;?
(4) When the screw of the injection molding machine retreats, it can effectively prevent the material from being sucked back from the mold cavity.
(5) The ability to use larger diameter gates can accelerate cavity filling, further reduce injection pressure, and reduce product deformation.
4. Heating element: The hot runner heating element is an important component of the hot runner system, and its heating accuracy and service life have a significant impact on the control of the injection molding process and the stability of the hot runner system. Generally, there are heating rods, heating coils, tubular heaters, spiral heaters (heating coils), and so on.
5. Temperature controller: A temperature controller is an instrument that controls the temperature of various positions in the hot runner system. From the bottom to the high end, there are various types of on/off position control, integral differential proportional control, and new intelligent temperature controllers. Users can use them in conjunction with other module components as needed.